Rekord Sensation in Australien und Amerika vor 60 Jahren

Die Plätze 1 bis 6 belegten am 27. März 1964 in den australischen Single Charts die Beatles mit:
 
"I Saw Her Standing There" / "Love Me Do" (7 weeks at #1)
"I Feel Fine" / "She's a Woman" (8 weeks at #1 ... was also #1 again in 1965)
"Can't Buy Me Love" / "You Can't Do That" (6 weeks at #1)
"A Hard Day's Night" / "Things We Said Today" (6 weeks at #1)
"All My Loving" (EP) (3 weeks at #1) (this EP consisted of "All My Loving" / "Ask Me Why" / "Money (That's What I Want)" / "P.S. I Love You")
"I Should Have Known Better" / "If I Fell" (5 weeks at #1)


In England belegten am 31 März 1964 die ersten 5 die Beatles
 
 
 
Und ist bis heute nicht erreicht .....
 
Am 4. April 1964 erreichten Beatles Songs die Plätze 1 bis 5 in den Billboard Hot 100.

Can't Buy Me Love
Twist And Shout
She Loves You
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Please Please Me
 
 
 
 

Rekord Sensation in Australien und Amerika vor 60 Jahren

Die Plätze 1 bis 6 belegten am 27. März 1964 in den australischen Single Charts die Beatles mit:   "I Saw Her Standing There"...